Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: DIY Sea Salt Spray



Ok, let's be real...I'd much rather actually be at the beach. BUT I don't think that will happen this summer so I'm gonna have to bring the beach to me...or to my hair. Here's an easy way to get beachy hair without stepping foot on the beach!

What you'll need to create your textured, beach waves:

-A clean spray bottle that holds at least 8 fl. oz. to 10 fl. oz.

-8 fl. oz. of water. 

-Sea salt. Use 1 tsp for each 8 fl oz of water.

-Coconut scented conditioner for the "beachy" scent but it also helps counteract the drying that the salt will do. I used 1/2 a tsp - feel free to use more if your hair tends to be a bit more dry.

-Just a dab of hair gel.

Mix all of your "ingredients" together and you're done!











1 comment:

  1. what's new for today?You still have tuesday up :)

    ReplyDelete