Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday & Big Announcement!

So I have some good news and some bad news...

How about the bad news first so that I can make you happy again with the good news?!

"That's Wild!" is going to be closing probably by the end of the week. (I did that quickly like ripping off a bandaid!)

 BUT (here comes the good news) you can find a lot of great posts from me on our new Wild 104 website! That includes Beauty Tip Tuesday!

ALSO, please, please, please follow my personal blog HeresTheKie.com. This site will be full of DIY projects, fitness, fashion, beauty and living frugal tips! It is also linked to my YouTube channel where you can see videos and tutorials with me using my favorite beauty products and demonstrations of the latest trends in fitness and fashion!

Now I know today is Beauty Tip Tuesday so I want to take a look back at some of my favorite BTT posts. Check these out:


Thank you to all of my loyal readers and I hope to see you all over at HeresTheKie.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment